Pak TEFL International is located in the capital city of Pakistan, Islamabad, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world. Built as a planned city in 1960s Islamabad is noted for its high standard living, safety and abundant greenery. Lying at the feet of the beautiful lush green Margalla Hills the city offers its visitors a lot of opportunities for recreation and fun.
For hiking and cycling lovers Islamabad is an ideal city. There are several hiking trails nearby with a breath-taking attraction leading hikers to the Margalla hill top where fresh air and the panoramic beauty of the city lying underneath can mesmerize them and enliven their souls. Trail 3 is very popular in this regard.
For morning walks and jogging, the beautiful Fatimah Jinnah Park with its magical beauty can be close by your accommodation.
The city has a lot of restaurants that offer the local and international food of all tastes at very affordable prices. A dinner at Monal Restaurant in the lap of Margalla Hills can be an unforgettable experience for a foreigner.
Islamabad is a highly foreigner-friendly city. Pakistani people warmly welcome foreigners and show their love and care for them the way they do with their any valuable guests.
Why Choose Pak TEFL International?
- An international TESOL Certification through a very enriching experience with highly qualified, extensively experienced and competent trainers.
- A chance to explore the beauty of Pakistan’s Northern areas as we will arrange tours for our students.
- A chance to experience Pakistani culture and feel the warmth of their hospitality. We will arrange weekend trips to the midland.
- We are resolved to make your stay full of fun beside equipping you with the best teaching tools and techniques
Academic Director and Course Moderator
- MATL in TESOL; MA in Intercultural Management & Training
- English Language Specialist with US State Dept.
- 15+ years in TESOL certificate training; 25+ years in teacher education
- 30+ years teaching experience
- 30 years of experience living and teaching in Asia
Mr. Hopkins, an American ELT scholar and the author of many TEFL-related books, has been the Academic Director for TEFL International for ten years, and has served as a Senior English Language Fellow for US State Department in Pakistan as well. He is currently an English Language Specialist with the US State Department and moderator for TEFL International courses worldwide.
One of his famous TEFL textbooks, Smooth Moves, 2nd Edition: Best Practices for Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages, is the part of our course syllable which can be found on his Amazon.com author’s page as well.
Course Director and Lead Trainer
M. Z. Khan
- MA English, MA Linguistics, post-graduate Dip.TESOL (Christ Church Uni. London), post-graduate Dip. TEFL (AIOU, Islamabad), Advanced Dip in English (NUML, Islamabad), CELTA Cambridge (Athens, Greece), DELTA Module 2 (Istanbul, Turkey), Diploma in ELT Management and Leadership from TESOL International (Toronto, Canada), Dip. Teaching Business English (London Teacher Training College, London), Certificate in Teaching IELTS (LTTC, London), LLB (Punjab University Law College, Lahore)
- Former English Language Instructor at NUML, Islamabad (1995-1998)
- Former American Language Instructor with Saudi Ministry of Defense, Taif, KSA (1998-2009)
- Former Professional Development Coordinator /Lesson Observer at English Department, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA (2009-17, 2018-19)
- Advisor to the Dean for English Department, PYP, Al-Jouf University, KSA (for 1 year)
- Chair of English Department, PYP, Al-Jouf University, KSA (2017-18)
- Coming Soon!
The total price is divided into: deposit and balance.
The deposit may be paid via a) credit card b) Paypal c) wire transfer d) Western Union. The balance of the course fee must be paid by cash at the center, or bank transfer directly to the training center 15 days prior to your start date.
The accommodation, as well as tour fees, are not part of the course price and you are free to choose whichever accommodation option you prefer.
We have ongoing arrangements with several local hotels and guesthouses that provide our students with special monthly rates.
- Guesthouse or hotel
- Hostel or dorm
- An Apartment
Our accommodation maybe $200 and up depending upon current market rates.
Join Pak TEFL International Islamabad and get your TESOL certification to start teaching English anywhere in the world you want. Your TEFL certificate is your English teaching license which is popular and accepted everywhere in the world and wherever English is spoken and learned.