Via Lucrezio Caro, 67
Roma, the Eternal city founded by Romulus and Remus. The epicenter of an empire, which stretched to the boundaries of the ancient civilized world. Traditions in Roman law, art and architecture still influence western civilization today.
“La Dolce Vita” (the good life) is what Romans live every day. An example can be seen in the produce markets and neighborhood grocery stores selling fresh vegetables, meats and fish. These ingredients contribute to one of the world’s great culinary traditions. The pungent smell of a hundred different cheeses and sandwich meats intermingled with the aroma of freshly baked bread would drive even a Spartan crazy.
Where to have a leisurely lunch or romantic candle lit dinner? The choices of trattories are maddening. Will it be the side streets off of Piazza Navona or Campo de Fiori? Should we head to the districts of San Lorenzo, Testaccio or the renowned Trastevere? Reasonably priced restaurants all memorable dining experiences.
Is art or history your passion? Try the National Museum, which houses some of the most important archaeological collections in the world. Saunter through the Capitoline or Museum of the Palazzo dei Conservatori for classical statues. How about the Vatican Museums that house countless masterpieces?
It doesn’t matter how much time one spends in Roma, it won’t be enough. The popular saying “Roma, non basta una vita” (Rome, a lifetime isn’t enough) couldn’t be more accurate. Roma is a city to be savored slowly like a fine Chianti Classico at so many levels that even long-term residents have yet to see it all.
Roma’s history is written everywhere, in the palaces, the churches, the ruins, the fountain squares, the streets. “A walk through Roma is a walk through time”.
Experience all this while studying for a TESOL certificate. Maybe with a TESOL you will never have to leave Roma again?
Teaching English in Rome Italy
How to Apply
Fill out an application form and take that next step towards learning amidst the surreal beauty and tranquility of Rome.
• View city map
• The school is on Via Ennio Quirino Visconti. View Map
• Located in the region of Lazio having 5 extinct volcanoes that form the lakes of Bolsena, Vico, Bracciano, Albano and Nemi
• View Lazio regional map
• Lazio is incredibly rich in architecture from various periods Etruscan, middle-ages to the 18th century
• Roma is located in central Italy
• Convenient hub that connects to all points of Europe by train or air
• Convenient local buses
• St. Peter’s Basilica- Elliptical shaped cathedral, symbol of the Catholic Church
• The Trevi Fountain – the most famous and spectacular fountain in Roma
• Piazza Navona- Lined with Baroque palaces
• Colosseo (Coliseum) – what else needs to be said?
• Spanish Steps- the piazza, church and famous Scalinata Spagna has long been gathering place for lovers
• Museums- the National Museum; Capitlone Museum; Palazzo dei Conservatori; Pinacoteca Capitolina; Barracco Museum; National Museum of Castel Sant’Angelo
• Art- Doria Pamphili Gallery; National Gallery of Ancient Art; the Borghese Museum and Gallery; the National Musuem of Villa Giulia; the Vatican Museums
• Your fellow students come from a wide range of countries and backgrounds
• Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well trained in the industry
• Your support staff is extremely helpful, courteous and will assist you wherever possible
• The locals are peaceful, friendly people who generally like interacting with foreigners
Rome, Italy TESOL Course Dates
- 16 October – 10 November
- 20 November – 15 December
- 22 January – 16 February
- 5 March – 30 March
- 7 May – 1 June
- 4 June – 29 June
- 2 July – 27 July
- 3 September – 28 September
- 15 October – 9 November
- 19 November – 14 December
The total price is divided into: deposit and balance.
The deposit may be paid via a) credit card b) Paypal c) wire transfer d) Western Union.
The balance of the course fee must be paid by cash, PayPal or bank transfer directly to the training center on the first day of the course.
The accommodation fees are not part of the course price and you are free to choose whichever accommodation option you prefer.
You are not obliged to use the accommodation options we provide so you are welcome to make your own accommodation arrangements if you wish. If you choose to use one of our accommodation options, it should be paid for directly to the provider upon arrival.
Directions Going to School
Students who are arriving on the Friday before the course are eligible for our free pickup service from Fiumicino International Airport- upon arrival please meet our in charged at the MEETING POINT, just outside international arrivals.
Should you be arriving on another day, or by train, here are directions on how to arrive at the school:
From Fiumicino International Airport, you can arrive at the city centre in two ways:
- You can hop on the train to TERMINI STATION, which is the main train/subway/bus station in the city centre, and from there take the subway to school
- If you have a lot of luggage you don’t want to wrestle onto the train, you can call a car service: ACS (Airport Connection Services) costs just €39, no extra for baggage, and you can pay the driver directly with cash or credit card. Their number is: 06-338-3221, http://www.airportconnection.it they speak very good English, and you will need to give them your exact flight details when you make reservations
Should you choose to take the train from the airport (or, if you take the train into Rome from elsewhere in Europe, you will arrive at TERMINI STATION as well):
At Termini Station, take subway Line A (the “orange line”) in the direction of “Battistini” and exit at LEPANTO STATION. At Lepanto, you will pop out on Via M.Colonna- walk on this road south (in the direction of Piazza Cola di Rienzo). When you cross Piazza Cola di Rienzo and Via Cola di Rienzo (big busy commercial street), Via Colonna will turn into Via Cicerone- just keep walking. When you pass the Hotel Cicero on your left (big ugly metal building with a red carpet in front of it, can’t miss it), turn LEFT onto Via Visconti- this is our street, and we are located in building number 20, just past the Chinese restaurant and the San Paolo-IMI bank.