London is an ancient city whose history greets you at every turn. To gain a sense of its continuity, stand on Waterloo Bridge at sunset.
To the east, the great globe of St. Paul’s Cathedral glows golden in the fading sunlight as it has since the 17th century, still majestic amid the modern towers of glass and steel that hem it in. To the west stand the mock-medieval ramparts of Westminster, home to the “Mother of Parliaments,” which has met here or hereabouts since the 1250s.
Past them both snakes the swift, dark Thames, following the same course as when it flowed past the Roman settlement of Londinium nearly 2,000 years ago. If the city contained only its famous landmarks – the Tower of London, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace – it would still rank as one of the world’s top cities.
But London is so much more. It is one of the world’s three largest financial centers (alongside New York and Tokyo) with a dominant role in several international financial markets. The city is also famous for its West End entertainment and shopping district, with locations such as Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus attracting tourists. Trying to find a mate? Go to Piccadilly Circus.
Teaching English in London United Kingdom
Fill out an application form and take that next step towards learning amidst the surreal beauty and tranquility of London, United Kingdom
- TEFL International
Europoint House 1-2, 5-11,
London SE1 0NZ
- The school is accommodated in a beautifully maintained historical building near Waterloo Station, the U.K.’s largest railroad station. With large, comfortable air-conditioned rooms. You will be next to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
• From here, London’s excellent subway or bus system quickly connects you with thedestination of your choice.
- Your TEFL certificate will enable you to get a work permit in other countries
• Experiencing TESOL/TEFL in Britain plus overseas
• Observing and teaching multinational students in London and monolingual learners overseas
- Course administered by highly trained staff with extensive local knowledge
• Your fellow students come from many countries on many continents
• Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well trained in the industry
• Your support staff is extremely helpful, courteous and will assist you with whatever you need
London UK Course Description and FAQs
London UK Course Description and FAQs
Directions Going to School
- From Heathrow (London Airport)
– Take the underground to Leicester Square tube station
– Change at Leicester Square onto the Northern Line (Southbound)
– Travel on the Northern Line to Waterloo Station
– The training centre is situated at the corner of Stamford Street and Waterloo Road, across from Waterloo Station
- From Gatwick Airport
• Take the train from Victoria Station. At Victoria Station, change to the underground
• Take the District or Circle Lines to Embakment onto the Bakerloo or Northern Line (Southbound)
• Travel on the Bakerloo or Northern Line to Waterloo or
• Take the Gatwick City Link train to London Bridge and then change for Waterloo Station
London, United Kingdom Tourist Links
Join TEFL Course London, United Kingdom and start Teaching English in now. This TESOL Course London will enable you to Teach English Abroad.
Note: Local circumstances and extras may change without notice.
This TEFL International Course conducted by a separate company working as a subcontractor of TEFL International and is not a non-profit organization.
- 27 June – 22 July
The total price is divided into: deposit and balance.
The deposit may be paid via a) credit card b) Paypal c) wire transfer d) Western Union.
The balance of the course fee must be paid by cash, PayPal or bank transfer directly to the training center on the first day of the course.
The accommodation fees are not part of the course price and you are free to choose whichever accommodation option you prefer.
You are not obliged to use the accommodation options we provide so you are welcome to make your own accommodation arrangements if you wish. If you choose to use one of our accommodation options, it should be paid for directly to the provider upon arrival.
We offer you different kinds of accommodation. If you prefer to lodge right at the school, you can have your housing combined with a meal plan. This, however, is not necessarily the least expensive option in terms of living; however, it’s the most convenient. You can also choose a hostel, and you will most likely live together with other London tourists.
A private room is a third option you might consider. It is can be the least expensive way; however, some apartments may require a refundable security deposit.
Please contact us with your housing requirement immediately. We will undertake all efforts to accommodate special requirements.