The most popular location for tourists is District 1 in the center of the city. There you will find many hotels, restaurants, shops and Internet cafes.
Vietnam is truly a wonderful place, full of very friendly people. The cost of living is extremely low and the teaching pay is surprisingly high for SE Asia ($8 to $15 US dollars per hour).
Should you have additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.
TEFL International in Vietnam assists graduates in both finding a job and an apartment once they have completed their course.
The TEFL International certificate is well known in Vietnam, with many of our graduates currently working in some of the best-known schools.
- HCMC sits regally on a giant bend in the Saigon River
• The commercial, scientific, technological, industrial and tourist centre of the country
- A wealth of indoor and outdoor activities
• HCMC is fast becoming a vibrant mix of cultures with a distinctly Vietnamese flavor and not as of yet overshadowed by western influences
• Great food, great people, great sights and sounds
• Opportunities to both teach for a competitive salary, or to work as volunteers within the local community
- Your fellow students come from many countries on many continents
• Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well-trained in the industry
• Your support staff is extremely helpful, courteous and will assist you with whatever you need
• The locals are peaceful, friendly people who generally like spending time with foreigners
Teaching English in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Vietnam “A great place to live and teach!”Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city in Vietnam, it covers an area of over 2,000 square km and has a population of around 5 million. The city is located between the Mekong Delta and South Vietnam, 50 km inland from the South China Sea.Previously known as Saigon, HCMC is the business center of the country. The whole city is vibrant and full of character. Everywhere you turn you will see street vendors, office workers, businessmen and thousands of bicycles. Hip new cafes and bars, high rise office buildings and hotels, colorful shops, vibrant markets, and traditional temples and pagodas – you will find it all in HCMC.
How to Apply
Fill out an application form and take that next step towards learning amidst the enchantment and wonder of Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam Tourist Links
- 2 October – 27 October
- 30 October – 24 November
- 27 November – 22 December
- 2 January – 29 January
- 26 February – 23 March
- 26 March – 20 April
- 7 May – 1 June
- 11 June – 6 July
- 9 July – 3 August
- 6 August – 31 August
- 4 September – 28 September
- 1 October – 26 October
- 29 October – 23 November
- 26 November – 21 December
The total price is divided into: deposit and balance.
The deposit may be paid via cash, credit cards or by transfer.
The balance of the course fee must be paid by cash, PayPal or bank transfer directly to the training center on the first day of the course.
The accommodation fees are not part of the course price and you are free to choose whichever accommodation option you prefer.
You are not obliged to use the accommodation options we provide so you are welcome to make your own accommodation arrangements if you wish. If you choose to use one of our accommodation options, it should be paid for directly to the provider upon arrival.
Dương Trần Thy Diễm/Head Trainer
Skype : diemduongtran
TEFL International Vietnam (IEL360 Building)
Address: 80B Ly Chinh Thang, Ward 8, Dist 3, HCMC
Tel: (08) 38483922 – 38483932
You can stay at a guesthouse in a private room with AC, cable TV and other basic facilities. The place is about 10 minutes away from the school by taxi. Our staff could help you book a room and a list of available accommodations will be provided by email. Price starts at US$ 250.