Phnom Penh is “grit.” It is the grit of a people overcoming the tragedy of history, and the grit of building a modern city in the midst of a traditional society. The excitement that this evokes is memorable. Everything from the numerous markets, to the river culture will bring you face to face with never to be forgotten images.
A walk down Riverside, a tuktuk ride in the evening through the city, dinner in a riverside restaurant with Kymer traditional music and dancing, a walk through the evening markets, and daytime visits to museums and temples are all on your list of thrilling things to do. When you are looking for something different, a weekend in Sihanoukville at the beach, a trip to the temples at Angkor Wat, or a trip to a water village on the Mekong. You can feel the amazing sights. Immerse yourself in this adventure.
- Phnom Penh sits on the edge of three major rivers
- A traditional culture adapting to the modern world
- Live, study and teach in one of the most exciting cities in the world
- Experience the wonders of another culture
- Great food, great people and a wealth of experience
- Weekend options for travel to the beach, and Angkor Wat
- Work opportunities where you can make a difference
- A safe living and working environment
- World-class TESOL instructors to support you in developing your teaching
- Fellow trainees from all over the world
- Supportive staff to assist you
- Naturally helpful and friendly Kymer people
- To be announced
The total price is divided into: deposit and balance.
The deposit may be paid via a) credit card b) Paypal c) wire transfer d) Western Union. The balance of the course fee must be paid by cash, PayPal or bank transfer directly to the training center on the first day of the course.
Accommodation can be provided in a modest guesthouse for about $300 @ month, payable upon arrival, or you can arrange your own housing. We will assist as requested. Prices run from $300 on up for more luxurious hotels and resorts.
- MATL in TESOL; MA in Intercultural Management & Training
- English Language Specialist with US State Dept.
- 15+ years in TESOL certificate training; 25+ years in teacher education
- 30+ years teaching experience
- 30 years experience living and teaching in Asia